When you've chosen the right kind of retail shelving, supermarket shelving or shop shelving for your store, you can either collect it from our warehouse or we can deliver it to you. Then all that's left is to assemble your shelving units! We will provide you with the instructions you need to do this, but we can also assist you with putting your shelving together if you need a little help.
Here are the basics to assembling wall shelving units:
1. Clear your space and make sure that the floor and walls are clean.
2. Lay out your equipment and tools to ensure you have everything you need to get started.
3. Fit the foot of the shelving unit to the vertical posts, using a rubber mallet to ensure that they are fitted together securely and are level.
4. Using a spanner, unwind the levellers on each foot so that they are equal and level. You can then readjust them once you have your unit in place to compensate for uneven floors or other variables.
5. Insert the first back panel in between the posts - you may need a second pair of hands to help you with this step - and ensure the 'teeth' at the bottom of the back panel fit correctly into the posts.
6. Continue to add the rest of the back panels until they reach the top of the unit. Use a spirit level to ensure each panel is straight as you go.
7. Fit the base plinth at the bottom of the unit, at the front of the feet.
8. Now you can start to add your shelves, slotting the brackets into the slots on the posts at equal heights each side. You can also angle the shelf to display certain products like paper goods.
9. Add Epos ticket strips to the front of each shelf so that you can easily add product information and pricing.
10. Your wall shelving unit is complete! You can now connect it to other units to form a run, or add an end bay to finish off your shelving neatly.
If you need any help planning, choosing, delivering or setting up your wall shelving, simply give us a call at Shelving4Shops on 01455 221512, visit us online at Shelving4Shops.co.uk or come along to our Leicestershire retail shelving warehouse.