Retail stores, supermarkets, cash and carries, and even smaller shops all need a range of shelving to suit the products they sell. There are a range of supermarket shelving options that can be used in a wide variety of stores to make them more efficient and provide the best display space for your needs.
The main types of shelving include:
- Wall shelving
- Gondola shelving
- Magazine rack shelving
- End bays
Choosing the right shelving for your products is essential if you want to make the most of your store space and make it easy for your customers to find what they're looking for. Organising your shelving in the right way can even help to encourage spontaneous 'impulse buys' which will increase your profits.
|Supermarket Gondola Shelving|
Supermarket shelving is versatile and can be configured to suit different layouts and spaces to create aisles and traffic flow that optimise the usability of your store. Since any supermarket or retail store provides a large number of varying products, you will need shelving that suits each type of products, for example:
- Wall shelving packets, tins, bottles, boxes and jars
- Gondola shelving to form aisles and provide the maximum shelving space in your store
- End bays to highlight certain products and encourage spontaneous purchases
- Chillers and refrigerated shelving for chilled and frozen foods and beverages
- Magazine shelving and book racks for paper goods
- Shop shelving for fresh produce such as fruit and vegetables, baked goods and deli items
- Dump bins and wire shelving units for promotional items
Shelving4Shops can help you to create the perfect layout for your retail store, and assist you in choosing the right type of shop shelving for your needs. Simply get in touch with us via our website, by calling 01455 221512, or by visiting us at our Leicestershire showroom. We also offer a selection of used supermarket shelving - please contact us to find out more.