Changing the configuration of your shop shelves and display units can be a simple way to refresh your store and provide a bit of novelty to encourage impulse buys. There are several ways to achieve this that won't cost you much to do, including:
- Swapping the backing of your wall shelving or gondola units with pegboard to provide display space for a broader range of products, including awkwardly-shaped items that would look best hanging from hooks;
- Adding extra shelves to existing shelving units to offer extra shelving space;
- Segregating and organising products with shelf risers and dividers to help your shop shelving look neat and ordered;
- Adding dump bins or stacking wire baskets to empty corners or areas of your shop for easily moveable displays. You can also line up dump bins in front of the counter to create a queuing area and grab a few extra spontaneous buys while customers wait to be served;
- Update shelving units or change the arrangement of your shop shelving for a more efficient configuration, creating better traffic flow around your store;
- Think vertical and add extra shelving above existing wall shelves to draw the eye upwards and display seasonal items;
- Refresh your window displays and counter displays to reflect the festive season and showcase special products.
For a full range of shop shelving and accessories to help you get sorted for Christmas, visit www.shelving4shops.co.uk or come and browse at our Leicestershire shelving showroom!