- Wall shelving: This type of shop shelving is fitted up against your store's walls and can be joined to other units to form a run. Wall shelving is usually ended with a corner unit or end bay.
- Gondola shelving: Gondola shelving is one of the most popular types of retail shelving as it provides maximum shelving space on both sides of the unit. Gondola shelving can also create aisles in your store and guide traffic flow.
- Pegboard shelving: Pegboard backing allows for shelves, pegs and hooks of different heights to be positioned according to the products you need to display. Perfect for hanging items and for when you need to stock a wide variety of different sized products.
- End bays and corner bays: These units finish off shelving runs and provide shelving to fit into corners. End bays are idea for promotional, seasonal and spontaneous purchases while corner bays make use of awkward spaces.
- Magazine shelving and racking: If your store stocks paper goods such as cards, books, stationery, magazines and newspapers, magazine racks are the best choice to display these items. The angled shelves help customers to view and pick products while keeping your stock looking neat and tidy.
- Refrigerated shelving: For fresh, chilled or frozen produce, you'll need a refrigerated shelving unit. These come in all shapes and sizes and can boost the sales of your store by offering a wider range of products for customers.
- Shop accessories and equipment: Don't forget all the little extras like dump bins, wire stacking baskets, tills, counters and shopping baskets! These shelving accessories help to fill any unused spaces and maximise your display area.
Once you've decided on the type of retail shelving units you need, you can use the dimensions of each one to make a more detailed plan for your layout. If you need help working out the best use of your space, one of our shelving experts at Shelving4Shops will be happy to help, just get in touch. And once you have your shelving configuration finalised, it's time to shop! Whether you just need a few replacement shelving units, a whole new set of retail shelving, or want to save a bit of cash by opting for used shop shelving, our friendly, knowledgeable team at Shelving4Shops can assist you in finding the perfect shelving solution for your needs.
|Shopping Baskets and Shelving Accessories|
The key to a profitable shop layout is in good planning, so give us a call on 01455 221512, email on email@example.com, visit our website at www.shelving4shops.co.uk or come and see us at our retail shelving warehouse in Leicestershire.