- Varied shelving heights - create interest in your display by placing shelving units of different height in your window. Positioning products at different heights helps to draw attention to your display and lets you show off a variety of goods.
- Use versatile wire shelving units - wire shelving comes in many sizes and heights, and provides a great base for a window display. Light and easy to move around, wire shelving allows you to change your display regularly without any effort.
- Make the best use of your space - if you only have a small area for your window display, don't over-complicate things. Choose a few special offers or popular items and create a bright and appealing array.
- Use reliable shelving - choose sturdy and hard-wearing retail shelving for your window display as these units will be moved and changed a lot.
- Coordinate - use matching shelving, coloured packaging, Epos strips, promotional material and signage to coordinate your display for an aesthetically pleasing look.
- Promote - place seasonal goods and promotional items in clear view and use any branded posters or advertising you have to draw attention to special deals.
- Make it relevant - change your display to suit the season, local events and public holidays to show that you stock relevant products.
- Consider fitted shelving - it may be easier for you to fit shelving to your window display space for a seamless, professional look.
- Vary your display regularly - change your display regularly to prevent your store front from looking boring or outdated. Placing fresh, new products in your window shows customers that you have a range of stock and you are attentive to your customers' needs.
For more advice on planning your store and choosing shop shelving, shopfittings and accessories, get in touch with us at www.Shelving4Shops.co.uk. You can visit our retail shelving warehouse in Leicestershire to browse our huge product range and get expert advice on setting out your shelving, or you can call us on 01455 221512 or email email@example.com.