- Wall shelving: a durable type of shelving that is fitted along a wall to provide standard display space for the majority of products. Available in a choice of heights, widths and depths, wall shelving can be customised with pegboard, magazine racking or extra shelves;
- Gondola shelving: this type of shelving is double-sided and free-standing. By joining units together in a run you can create aisles in your store for easy browsing and extra display space. Available in a range of sizes, gondola shelving can be finished with end bays for a neat appearance;
- Pegboard shelving: pegboard includes backing with numerous holes for hanging pegs or different types of shelving and accessories to display a diverse range of products. Pegboard backing can usually be fitted to wall shelving or gondola shelving;
- Magazine racking: perfect for paper goods of all kinds, including magazines, newspapers, cards, stationery and wrapping paper;
- Corner units and end bays: these units can be used to finish runs of wall shelving and gondola shelving to ensure that there is no wasted space in your store;
- Wire shelving and dump bins: there are many types of wire shelving available, including wire stacking baskets and tall wire shelving units for use in window displays or warehouse storage. Dump bins are collapsible storage units to provide additional display space in your store, filling awkward corners or creating queuing areas by the tills. Idea for unusually-shaped products or end-of line items;
- Shelving accessories: there are several accessories that can help to finish your store and make shelving more efficient, such as shelf risers and dividers, shopping baskets, extra shelves and epos ticket strips.
|Gondola shop shelving|
If you need help planning your store, or would like to find out more about our range of shop racking and shelving, get in touch with us at Shelving4Shops by calling 01455 221512 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our Leicestershire shelving showroom to browse our full selection of retail shelving and get advice from our shelving experts in store.