If you’re a seller of fresh produce, you’ll know the importance of keeping all your fruit and vegetables in an easy-to-access manner while protecting them from the risk of bruising or damage as customers rifle through them. Healthy, pristine looking produce is always going to sell much better than damaged, tired-looking produce, so it pays to make sure you have suitable containment for your fruit and vegetables.
At Shelving4Shops we have sturdy fruit and vegetable trays, ideal for displaying produce in a safe, contained way that will still allow you to create attractive displays to catch the eye of your customers, while keeping the fresh produce safe and secure.
We found the best tips for selling your fruit and veg are the following:
- Tilt your trays forward, to make sure the produce is visible even from a distance. This makes sure no one misses it!
- Make sure the containers are always completely full to create the illusion of bounty. Pile things up to add a more impressive look!
- If you can, line your trays with fabric or bubble wrap to further prevent them from bruising or damage.
- Make sure you go through your produce every couple of days and pull out anything that’s rotting or looking limp.
- Display all fresh produce at least six inches off the ground.