Running a successful store is all about your customer experience and the efficiency of your shop layout and shelving. Shelving 4 Shops has over 15 years' experience in the retail shelving industry and we're here to help you find the best configuration of shop shelving for your individual requirements. That includes wall shelving, gondola shelving, pegboard shelving, shelving accessories, shop counters, tills and shopping baskets!
But the secret of successful shop shelving really comes down to creating a welcoming atmosphere and an easy layout to your store. Here are a few tips on making your retail shelving work for you to boost sales and improve customer satisfaction:
- Categorise and organise your shelving well - make it easy for customers to find different products and related items;
- If you have space, add in refrigerated shelving for fresh, chilled and frozen produce
- keep your store bright, clean and inviting;
- Make your store design inspiring and consistent - use colour schemes and promotional material to tie it all together;
- Adjust your shelving to suit your products - change the height, backing and angle of shelves according to the items you need to display;
- Vary your shelving with gondola shelving, wall shelving, peg board shelving, magazine racking, refrigerated shelving, dump bins and wire stacking baskets;
- Create a personalised experience for customers - really get to know what your customers want and anticipate their needs;
- Broaden your stock and text out new products to see how they perform;
- Stay friendly and cheerful! Customers always have a better experience when staff are welcoming and polite.
For more tips on shop shelving, visit our website at www.shelving4shops.co.uk or come and chat to us at our Leicestershire shelving showroom.